I've got to redo the voltmeter portion of the HV boards, so there will be a 0.3 board, but I think the 0.2 logic/display board is a keeper.
Here are some docs to peruse:
- Logic/Display board schematic v0.2
- HV Relay board schematic v0.3
- HV Contactor board schematic v0.3
- Relay board variant wiring diagram
- Contactor board variant wiring diagram
The relay board variant is designed to be used at both L1 and L2, but the relays are limited to 24A continuous (30A circuit breakers / fuses). The contactor board variant can be used with any line-powered contactor and the design imposes no current limit constraints beyond that of the contactor, AC and J1772 cables. But the contactor coil will likely only be usable for 208/240 volt power (you could get an 120V coil contactor, but for L1 you might as well use the relay variant).